What is LIIFT4? It’s a brand new workout program designed by Core de Force co-creator Joel Freeman. It’s a combo of HIIT (high-intensity interval training) with strength training plus a core element in every single workout! Here’s what it entails:
- 4 workouts per week!
- 30- to 40-minute workouts!
- 3 rest days per week!
- CHEAT DAYS!
- ZERO foods or drinks are off limits!
Who is it best for?
- Cross trainers! Runners, cyclists, yogis, barre lovers, Cross Fitters, and anyone who just likes to do other things like hiking, walking, whatever!
- Those who LOVE lifting weights!
- Those who love HIIT training but also want crazy muscle definition!
- EVERYONE of ALL fitness levels!
- Frequent travelers! You can modify with a resistance band and do the program anywhere, anytime!
I have already started the B4 LIIFT4 workouts, which are the precursor workouts to the program. These workouts aid in muscle memory so you can jump right into the program and your body will be primed to go! (You can try a FREE sample LIIFT4 workout here!)
Looking for LIIFT4 meal plans and recipes? Click here and I’ll hook you up!